Charles G. Miller Auditorium
Who May Use the Facility?
The Life Sciences Auditorium is reserved on the basis of the following priority scale:
1. Special lectures and symposia (i.e., Procter & Gamble Lecture, Hong Lecture) that have a School-wide audience.
2. Special lectures, symposia, or plenary sessions that are hosted by a Life Sciences unit.
3. Continuing seminar series hosted by a Life Sciences unit when the number attending warrants the use of the facility. Because of the priority that will be given to special events, conflicts may arise with regularly scheduled, weekly events. Such weekly events may on occasion be displaced and may need to find alternate space or times.
4. Other campus units holding individual events that are of interest to the life sciences.
5. Central and campus administration units holding gatherings important to the campus or university as a whole.
This facility will not be scheduled for classes. Use of the facilities by individuals or units other than outlined above may be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Please, NO food or drink in the auditorium.
If clean up is necessary, you will be billed for cleaning charges.